 |
Priest Fancy Dress Custome http://goo.gl/ohEss |
Halloween is rather a boring date for me. I do not find it much fun or productive whatsoever, though it is a good time for all kind of businesses as people are lured to spend a lot: from costumes to alcohol. My idea for this Halloween to come is to avoid all of that. I might stay at home more likely and try to skip all the hassle of such day, but as it will be Wednesday, I will have to come to university the entire day and just expect a teacher to be wearing a nice costume.
Drinking some beers could be a good idea though. It makes a bit happy and so I would forget it is Halloween. Fortunately, I was not asked to wear a costume for work the next weekend as some of my colleagues have. I would be quite a problem to decide what I would be using. I guess I would pretend to be a pederast priest.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario